Dog Traning Classes Shoreham
Getting “real life” results in virtual classes such as teaching the Mighty Middle as demonstrated by one of our pupils in this video: If your thinking Zoom classes wont get you the results you want – think again! This is just one of our Google Reviews recently:
“We started puppy training classes with Gill over Zoom when ours was just 8 weeks old. I was a bit apprehensive at first as to whether it would work remotely. I couldn’t have been more wrong. The classes have been excellent. Gill explains the benefits of a certain game, how to do it and then we have a go, with Gill providing excellent feedback. Our puppy has really benefited from them and has helped us to understand him better (why he does the things that he does). I’m so glad we didn’t wait for restrictions to be eased before signing up.”
NOW BOOKING FOR ZOOM CLASS (you dont need to have Zoom to participate, its very simple, you just need a microphone and camera such as mobile phone, ipad, computer etc) – MAXIMUM 4 DOGS/puppies –
FRIDAY EVENINGS 7PM – 1 HOUR FOR SIX WEEKS.
NEXT COURSE: FRIDAY 29th October 2021
But that doesn’t have to be the end of dog training, in fact we feel its even more important to have something positive to focus on, so we have been doing virtual classes with lots of extras to really help owners and dogs to achieve real life results.
Its vital for all puppies & dogs that they learn what to do without distractions to begin with, so at home, in your garden, then on walks, building distractions gradually. Take a great opportunity to teach your dog NOW, so when you go into the real world, they know the response you want. We can help you train and get real life results whether its in a class or virtually, it makes no difference, you still get the same outcome.
So we are offering you a six week course based on the struggles you want to overcome for £60. You will receive:
- 2 Free EBooks during course.
- Live class with me virtually, I can demonstrate, explain and see you training to help.
- Weekly lesson plans emailed to you – Certificate on completion.
- Puppy Socialising: This does not mean “just with other dogs/puppies” It may interest you to know that during lockdown during coronavirus, there was a significant drop in dog to dog aggression problems! The old advice which was based in exposing them to as much as possible often leads to a bad experience! The absence of a bad experience far outweighs 100’s of good ones. On our virtual courses we show you how to build optimism & confidence so your puppy/dog gets real life ready. All socialising should be is actually teaching the dog that novelty (new things happening in the environment) is something to be fine about, to teach the dog that basically its a “non event” – not something to get excited about or anxious, worried or fearful.
Please Note: Fill in the registration form (below) & post/email back, putting your mobile number on your registration form (it is not given out to anyone) so we can text you confirming we have received it and you are booked in. You place is not secure until youve received a text or email confirming that. Thank you.
- Download Registration Form Shoreham to book in Shoreham By Sea. £60 course.
- You do not need this form. Shoreham – Course Information You can view a map here
- Please note: If you put your mobile number on your form we will send you a confirmation text on booking. If you have not received this it is because we have not had your form back so please contact us.
Please email Gill@takingthelead.co.uk or phone 01273 463554 for more details or to ask any questions.
Please note; Once booked and paid for this is a non refundable course.
If your dog experiences any difficulty when meeting strangers, other dogs, or children, please call or email Gill (01273 463554, Gill@takingthelead.co.uk) before sending off the application form. You will not be refused attention, however it may be better for you and your dog to receive private training or behaviour counselling – whichever is the more appropriate.