Click the links below to read our interviews:
- Interview with “a dog”. This fun chat between a Dog and Gill White – was carried out in January 2000.
- Interview with Angela Stockdale.
- Interview with David Appleby. David Appleby is a Practice Representative for the Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors, a frequent lecturer and contributes to a number of journals.
- Interview with Dr. Ian Dunbar. This interview with Dr. Ian Dunbar was conducted in an online chat room on 27th June 1999.
- Interview with Dr. Peter Neville. Dr. Peter Neville is an animal Behaviourist.
- Interview with Gwen Bailey. Gwen Bailey is Chairman of the APBC, and a Behaviourist for The Blue Cross Rescue.
- Interview with Jean Donaldson. This interview with Jean Donaldson was conducted by Gill Minter in December 1999.
- Interview with Joel Walton. This interview with Joel was conducted in The Kennel chat room on Sunday 13th June 1999. Joel Walton is an American Behaviourist and author of “The Complete Idiots guide to Labrador Retrievers”.
- Interview with Kym Lawrence. Kym Lawrence is a Member of the Association Of Pet Behaviour Counsellors UK.
- Interview with Lana Mitchell. This interview with Lana Mitchell was carried out on 18th July 1999 in The Dog House chatroom. Lana Mitchell is an American Clicker Trainer and has written many good books on the subject, including The Practical Clicker Training Guide.
- Interview with Sue Hull. Sue Hull is a member of the APBC, and a Wolf Specialist.
- Interview with Terry Ryan. Terry Ryan is an instructor living on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State. Her company, Legacy, conducts dog training camps throughout the world.